Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Catching up...

Catching up...

So much has happened since the last post, and I apologize for not keeping up with posting it as it has come along.   I have tried to keep all of my regular clients updated on anything that would have a direct effect, but keeping up here just hasn't been happening.

I guess I will just catch up with the most recent news for the moment.

First, QuickBooks 2014 has been released, and has some great new features, including improvements to the Online version.   I will try to list some details on  the website when possible.

Second, my hours have loosened up a bit recently.  I plan to be available in the office all day every Wednesday now, and look forward to catching up with everyone in person as I can.  Please let me know if there is anything you would like to schedule some extra time for.

I will stop there for now, and resolve to keep up as news comes along in the future.

Thank You!
 

 

No comments: