Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Change is Coming...

Greetings All....


A change is in progress!  The office at Norman Street will be closing (after ten good years), and I will be working from an office at home once again.


This is good news for most of you, and some may not even notice a difference.  After the move, I will be available more hours of the day, be more flexible in my work schedule, and a bit more free to travel to visit your locations when needed.


I plan to be closed on Friday May 20th.  Phone and internet services will be unavailable for a few hours that day.  If you need to reach me on Friday, please call my cell number 321-536-0969.  I believe I will be able to monitor the calls coming in on the business line and return your call, but I will be unable to receive any faxes during that day, and probably part of Saturday as well.  Monday the 23rd I should be fully operational and ready for work again.


I will be sending out notices with location and mailing address changes in the next week or two.  In the meantime, please give me a call if you have any questions or concerns.


I am looking forward to the completed change, and think we will all enjoy the perks!


Thanks!  Bec

No comments: